Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daily Grind



It seems every semester as school starts back up its such a drag to get back into the grind, adjusting to new schedules. At least we have had beautiful weather to be thankful for :).. To help ease into the new routine I've been making fresh carrot juice every morning to start the day off with a healthy kick. We have a Jack Lalanne juicer (R.I.P. Jack ), which I absolutely love. Not only does it make juicing super easy, but you can make some killer fiber rich muffins with the pulps that it separates in the juicing process into a nice back section of the juicer. Also trying to get back into a cardio routine.. Walked around a frozen Sloans Lake today with Bodhi. Now, time for dinner and then a little yoga tonight to wind down from the day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment