Today I prepared freezer meals for the crockpot again. It started to become tedious, but then I remembered how nice it was to just pull the bags out of the freezer for 2 weeks and was re-energized :). I found a great website for freezer meal ideas called momswhothink.com. The recipes sound so amazing, I'm really excited to try some of the things I made, for example: cranapple cinnamon raisin chicken breasts and rosemary tomato and herbed chicken with pasta :) A cool thing about researching new recipes is trying different foods all week long. I tend to always revert to salads for dinner, which is great and totally healthy, but it is nice to expand the palate, and to expand Esther's palate so she doesn't become closed minded about food choices (fortunately she's not a picky eater and loves trying new things :).
Here's to new recipes and more free time for the next two weeks :)
Valley


Hi Valley.
ReplyDeleteIn America, a very widely practiced diet frozen foods. Russia has often made once for 2-3 days)) soup, meatballs. In Thailand, the food is cooked right in front of your nose)). What about vitamins? When frozen they disappear?
My hero! Love how prepared you are!
ReplyDelete