Monday, November 28, 2011

Dinner and Dessert

Tonight's dinner wasn't anything crazy exciting, but it's something my mom used to make that always comes out good, and it's simple which was especially nice tonight because I was babysitting our friends 3 year old twins :). So I took some red skin potatoes, cut them into fours and threw them into boiling water along with some baby carrots for about 30 minutes. Whole those guys were cooking I pre-heated the oven to 350 and cut a package of chicken breast into chunks and sliced a package of kielbasa. I put the meat into a dish and poured Italian dressing over, strained the carrots and potatoes, covered with aluminum foil and baked for about 40 minutes. Just like that, dinner was done :). Super simple, but always yummy. For dessert I enjoyed some Greek yogurt, really love the Fage brand with honey, just the perfect amount of sweetness without over indulging :)



No comments:

Post a Comment