So it's been forever.. And I apologize. I've been on the hunt for a job which is kind of a bummer, and cold winter weather has left me pretty unmotivated... But, life goes on :-). So, I was talking to my mom yesterday and we were talking about different pizzas and such and then Greek salads.. And after hanging up I had an insane craving for both, so: I COMBINED THEM. I know. It's probably been done before, but I was pretty proud of myself and it was pretty amazing. I used a boboli whole wheat crust, Kraft Greek dressing, feta (both a traditional and one with sun dried tomato... Which,on a side note was delicious) kalamata olives, sliced grape tomatoes, spinach, sliced pepperocinis and some red onion. The results: mouth watering AMAZINGNESS. The only drawback was that it was a bit salty, but still. Pretty incredible if I do say so myself ;-). I also made a more traditional pie with a red sauce, garlic, tomato and basil. It was yummy too :-)
Valley


Ooo my god!!! It's very tasty!!! Respect to you))
ReplyDeleteScrumptious!
ReplyDelete