Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Finds

So I'm not sure how long these toothbrushes have been around but I just discovered them and think the idea is way awesome :) The brushes are made of recycled yogurt cups which is cool, but the package they come in converts into a postage paid envelope which you can send back so the toothbrush can be recycled again..love it :). Burt's bees has a new chapstick called ultra-conditioning.. It's so awesome, really moisturizing and the effects last a lot longer than their traditional chapsticks, which is great for Esther because her lips get so dry during the winter months, and I hate giving her chapsticks full of chemicals. Lastly I came across the new cliff crunch bars this week, I bought the white chocolate macademia ones, they are sooo delicious, they are just the  right amount of crunchy and crumbly and the white chocolate melts in your mouth. Hope you enjoyed my 'finds' :)
-Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment